Small capsule multi pattern Microphone with pad and highpass filter
The FC 4 MC is a low cost, small multi-capsule, true condenser microphone with transformerless discrete low noise class-A electronics. The three interchangable heads with 20 mm gold-sputtered diaphragms have cardioid, hyper-cardioid and omni-directional shaped polar patterns.
The characteristics of the FC 4 MC are ideal for many recording and live situations. It will catch the crispness of your favorite guitar, every detail of your acoustic piano, the complexity of a clean electric guitar, the raw power of distorted amps, etc.
We have equipped the FC 4 MC with high-pass filter and pad switches. This also makes it suitable for loud sounds and even vocal recording.
The FC 4 MC is three mics in one! For a small extra cost you can get an even better guitar sound, clearer hi-hats, more or less room sound and different sound characters.
- True condenser mic with 20 mm, 3um gold- spurred low distorsion dual capsule mounted on an effective internal shock mount.
- Low noise F.E.T. as first amplifying device.
- Discrete class A electronics and transformer- less balanced output stage.
- External switches for high-pass filter and pad. - Heavy duty brass body.
- Shock mount included.
- Goldplated XLR.
- Requires 48V phantom power.
- The FC 4 MC: Three polar patterns: Cardioid, HyperCardioid and Omni gives you several ways to model the sound. The room pick-up, proximity effect and the tonal response changes with the different patterns.
- The FC 4 ST: One matched stereo pair.