FC4 Condenser Microphone
Small Capsule Instrument Microphone
The FC 4 is a low cost, small capsule, true condenser microphone with transformer-less discrete low noise class-A electronics. The 20 mm, 3 um gold-sputtered diaphragm has a cardioid shaped polar pattern and a great sensitivity.
The characteristics of the FC 4 are ideal for many recording and live situations. It will catch the crispness of your favorite guitar, every detail of your acoustic piano, the complexity of a clean electric guitar, the raw power of distorted amps, etc.
We have equipped the FC 4 with high-pass filter and pad switches. This also makes it suitable for loud sounds and even vocal recording.
Every musician and studio have use for a couple of FC 4’s. The small capsule cardioid condenser mic is one of the most basic mics for recording. The FC 4 is truly a great sounding and very versatile microphone at a very low price!
- True condenser mic with 28 mm, 3 um gold-sputtered, low-distortion dual capsule mounted on an effective internal shock mount
- Low-noise F.E.T. used as first amplifying device
- Discrete Class-A electronics and transformerless, balanced output stage
- External switches for high-pass filter and pad
- Heavy-duty brass body
- Shock mount included
- Gold-plated XLR
- Requires 48V phantom power
- Diaphragm: 0.79″ / 20 mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Hypercardioid,
- Pattern Selection: Switched
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17 dB A-Weighted
- Maximum SPL: 140 dB SPL
- Pad: -10 dB
- THD: < 1%
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Load Impedance: 1000 OhmsSensitivity: 14.5 mV/Pa
- Output Connectors: Not Specified by
- Operating Current Consumption: 3 mA
- Operating Voltage: 48 V